Thursday, October 8, 2015

Just still getting ready....(mural)

I'm still shopping for supplies for the mural.  I went today to buy some spray guns and didn't get them yet because of confusion about nozzle sizes of the smaller guns.  The ones that looked right said you shouldn't use latex.  I have to go online and do some more research.
I heard back by email from my idle for rink murals, Jody Barrio, and he said that I did pick out the right compressor and now I have to go get that.  It weighs 150 lbs. so I'll need the right car, not the Mercedes!  He gave me good ideas about what to use to cut out stencils.
I got the go-ahead on the drawing for the mural so I can move forward.
Next will be, once all is in place equipment-wise, to practice with the guns and various paints.

In the meantime, I'm working on two portraits from photos and that is taking forever.  It's easier from life.

No comments:

Post a Comment