Thursday, August 13, 2015

The New Clark Museum, Williamstown, MA

I very much enjoyed my visit yesterday to the new Clark to see the Van Gogh and the rest of the museum.    Whistler's Mother is another exhibit currently there. Many argue that the new architecture doesn't please them, but I liked it and it feels like you are 'one' with the landscape-another wonderful feature of the site.  There are hiking trails as well and I'd recommend that you bring a picnic and enjoy the scenery.

Still reading up on the airbrush technique that I'm pretty sure I'll use for my next mural at the rink. 

Tonight I'm visiting the Newburyport Art Association's shows on my way to the Rockport Art Association for a reception celebrating the new issue of Art New England Magazine at 6 p.m.



No comments:

Post a Comment