Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Two Sunflowers and two birds

My Two Sunflowers painting, 10x20 oil on canvas, sold yesterday at Rhythm Cafe.

I finished my Two Birds with Grape and Pear painting yesterday.  See it on Daily Paintworks tomorrow or on my store page today.

I received frames this morning from King of Frame.  Everytime I get a frame from them and open the box I say, "wow, that's beautiful".  This frame is for the entry for the regional show to be delivered on Saturday this week.  Saturday will be a busy day for me as I paint with the portrait group in the morning and then I have the reception at the Rhythm Cafe for my current solo show, then deliver this painting (Red Lily) to Newburyport.

I'll be working on finishing my newest lily pond painting this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment