Saturday, April 5, 2014

Newman Marsh Sold

I love to hear stories from people who purchase my paintings.  Thursday someone bought my Newman Road painting on the auction on Daily Paintworks.  I'm hoping to hear the story of why the person connected with this painting.  This is what I hear from people when they see something that they buy, that they have a connection.  I know what that means as far as I'm concerned, that's when I buy a painting.  AND when I don't buy it, I always regret it, but sometimes I can't afford it.  The big one that got away was by Jeff Weaver:
Jeff at work.  This is a photo of him, not his painting. :)
Look at Google Images so see some of his wonderful work.  He has a show coming up nearby in a month or so and I'm looking forward to going to the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment