Thursday, March 13, 2014

Odds and Ends

Today was a day of lots of little projects both art and computer.  I'm trying to get ready for the Rhythm show and right now it looks like tons of stuff needs to get done, but I think it will come together without too much fuss because I'm trying not to stress and say whatever happens, happens.  
I sold another painting on DPW.  I'm liking the idea that I can, excuse the expression, get rid of some of my excess inventory.
I found a great online program that does what PicMonkey does, it's called iPiccy.  I made a postcard and sent the artwork to my printer who is making a couple of giclees for me of paintings I want to have in two places at the same time.
Colin Page sent this out today.  I love his art and I'm posting this so you can see his painting.
Colin Page Workshop flyer and a beautiful photo of his painting.
I'm in some sort of art perfect storm.  I'm excited and want to do three things (at least) all at the same time.  I don't know about you, but I have to do it while I'm in the mood for it in order to do a good job, and by the time I get to some of these ideas, the thrill will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment